Monochrome Madness Week 9
Welcome to another week of Monochrome Madness, a challenge instigated by myself and fellow blogger, and now friend, Laura Macky. We invite anyone who wants to do Black and White images to submit images and there are instructions on how to do that at the end of the post. Here we are at Week 9 already. It is our biggest week so far and I have enjoyed seeing the images coming in during the week.
This week, I thought I would try playing around with some of the apps on my phone. This image was done with the retro camera. The flowers are the same dead flowers I photographed a couple of weeks ago, the Gerberas. They are changing all the time. Who knew they would change so much when they were dead. They are getting all fluffy now.
With so many images coming in, this is likely to be the last week it will be hosted only on my blog and next week, Laura will most likely take some too, so you will have to go to both our blogs to see all the entries. Again, the instructions are at the end of the post. Please follow them when submitting your images.
Please enjoy this weeks Monochrome Madness.
- 1/ Brooklyn Doodle
- 2/ Pictures and Paragraphs
- 3/ Somewhere Up A Tree
- 4/ Killing time with a camera…
- 5/ hutchphotography2020
- 6/ indahs: travel story & photography
- 7/ The Infinite Fountain
- 8/ daysandmonths
- 9/ Shot Just Right Photography
- 10/ picturesofmysoul
- 11/ Blinded by Light
- 12/ Ritva’s Art – Photography
- 13/ Road Tripping Europe
- 14/ The Shady Tree
- 15/ One Fabric
- 16/ Liquid Light Photography
- 17/ Applying for an Artistic License
- 18/ Brooklyn Bystander
- 19/ Sounds Like Wish
- 20/ MyBlog – solaner
- 21/ onathaniel
- 22/ Mark Simms Photography
- 23/ Cardinal Guzman
- 24/ The Weekly Minute
- 25/ Fine Arts Journal
- 26/ thechangingpalette
- 27/ LoveCookingFood
- 28/ EdMooneyPhotography
- 29/ Michael Goima Photography
- 30/ finisterre
- 31/ Snow’s Fissures and Fractures
- 32/ Sally’s world365
- 33/ James Keegan
- 34/ A Gypsy’s Chronicles
- 35/ CHRIS BREEBAART PHOTOGRAPHY
- 36/ KKEITH, PHOTOGRAPHER: THE PHOTOBLOG
- 37/ 18 MILLION PIXELS
- 38/ COMPLETELY DISAPPEAR
- 39/ Jamie Christine Photography
- 40/ Visual Venturing
- 41/ photographybykent
- 42/ DAN SHEHAN PHOTOGRAPHY
- 43/ pkphotooftheday
- 44/ LUIS O. GUTIERREZ PHOTOGRAPHY
- 45/ MITTENED HANDS
- 46/ “There was a Time”
- 47/ through the viewfinder …
- 48/ EM’S PHOTOGRAPHY ADVENTURE
- 49/ Quarksire
- 50/ JUST ADD PICTURES
- 51/ Laura Macky
- 52/ Leanne Cole
Now, if you wish to participate and submit an image here is how you do it:-
- You must email me the image you want to include and if you have a blog or website, or somewhere else, please include the link. My email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
- The image size should be as small as it can be, so the largest side should be 1000 pixels or less.
- You have until the following Monday morning to get your entries to me. Remember I am on Australian time, so with GMT I am +11 hours at the moment, I publish my post on Wednesday morning.
- Remember to include a link to your blog or website.
Just to let you know also, that as soon as the challenge is published, all emails and images you have sent me are deleted from my computer. I respect your copyright and would never keep any of the images.