Here we are with the next theme. I have marveled as the images have been coming in and the response to the letter K has been fantastic. I know that many of you are going to be amazing at the images that we have for this week. I do apologize for how hard it was. I almost didn’t have an image for it.
There has been confusion about when the themes are, we are going to have them the first Wednesday of the month, which means, in Australia.
For the next theme I’m making it a little easier, it is going to be Bridges. I love bridges and I know many of you do as well. The images will be for MM 2-22.
Here is my image, a Kookaburra. Luckily in Australia there are a few animals and birds that start with the letter K. I took this image a while a month or so back and never did anything with it. I played around with it and got this.
Don’t forget all the instructions on how to enter your own images are at the bottom of the post. If you have entered an image then please remember to check your image in the gallery, scroll down and see if anyone has left you any comments.
- 1/ VDHProductions
- 2/ Piran Café
- 3/ John Feist Photography
- 4/ Dan Shehan Photography
- 5/ GEOTOPOI
- 6/ Rainbow Junkie
- 7/ DECOCRAFTSDIGICRAFTS
- 8/ A Meditative Journey with Saldage
- 9/ Exceptional EA
- 10/ THINGS UNDERSTOOD
- 11/ THEPHOTOSEYE
- 12/ ARTKORPPI
- 13/ One Day | One Image
- 14/ Captivate Me
- 15/ JULIE POWELL – PHOTOGRAPHER & GRAPHIC ARTIST
- 16/ sv-takeiteasy
- 17/ MyBlog – solaner
- 18/ Its all coming back to me now by B.A
- 19/ DRAWING WITH LIGHT
- 20/ Lisa Chelkowski
- 21/ PK PHOTO OF THE DAY
- 22/ Half a photograph
- 23/ Ms.Viks Photography
- 24/ Rajiv Chopra
- 25/ Parrot Exposed
- 26/ RITVA’S ART – MONOCHROME PHOTOGRAPHY
- 27/ Maverick Mist
- 28/ RAINY DAY REFLECTIONS
- 29/ MICHELLE LUNATO PHOTOGRAPHY
- 30/ Photographs by Timothy S. Allen
- 31/ Disperser Tracks
- 32/ Circadianreflections Blog
- 33/ Crow Canyon Journal
- 34/ Sari’s Corner
- 35/ Stupidity Hole
- 36/ Wild Daffodil
- 37/ daysandmonths
- 38/ Huevos Fritos
- 39/ Eyes to Heart
- 40/ sabrina jones
- 41/ “There was a time”
- 42/ …thenIcaptured
- 43/ Leanne Cole
Now, Monochrome Madness will continue next week and if you wish to participate and submit an image here is how you do it:-
- You must email me the image you want to include and if you have a blog or website, or somewhere else, please include the link. My email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
- The image size should be low res, so the largest side should be 1000 pixels or less.
- Please insert either your name or your blogs name in the file name.
- Remember I am on Australian time, so with GMT I am +11 hours at the moment, I publish my post on Wednesday morning.
- If you need more help with sending images, and get confused about time zones, etc, well, there is a great website called The World Clock, if you go to that and look at Melbourne time, if it’s before 6pm on Tuesday evening, then you can still send me images. If it’s after that time, you can send me an image, but it will be set aside for the following week.
- Remember to include a link to your blog or website.
- Please remember to resize your images, it is fairly simply, you just need to go into any editing software and usually under Image you will find, resize, scale, or image size, something like that and you can resize your image there. Change the dimensions to pixels and make the longest side 1000 pixels or smaller, hit return, and for most types of software that should change the other side automatically as well. Just remember to save it with a different name so you know it is the smaller version. If you have any problems, please contact me, I don’t mind helping out.
Please note you don’t have to be a WordPress blogger to be in this challenge, you can have a link to a Facebook page, a Flickr page, anywhere really, or no link. We just want to encourage people to do monochrome images, just for the madness of it. Just to let you know also, that as soon as the challenge is published, all emails and images you have sent me are deleted from my computer. I respect your copyright and would never keep any of the images.