Here is our first theme for Monochrome Madness and it seems my first choice of MM was not great and many people found it very hard. So I apologize for that. Now I didn’t think how people would figure out what the MM is for each photo, so I am hoping that all the people who submitted will have it on their blogs, though some have it in the file name.
There will be one gallery for the theme photos and a second gallery for those that forgot or didn’t want to do the challenge, which is fine as well. I used to always avoid themes.
The next theme is going to be Fences, you take what you like with that idea and it will be for MM 2-9. Let’s have a look at the images for the theme MM.
My image, “Melbourne Moving” or “Moving Melbourne” or “Melbourne on the Move”, a few options for you. This is actually an old photo that I thought would be great for this post, I hope you think so too.
Don’t forget all the instructions on how to enter your own images are at the bottom of the post. If you have entered an image then please remember to check your image in the gallery, scroll down and see if anyone has left you any comments.
Monochrome Madness Theme – MM
- 1/ thechangingpalette
- 2/ LAURA MACKY PHOTOGRAPHY
- 3/ Disperser Tracks
- 4/ Victim To Charm
- 5/ Its all coming back to me now by B.A
- 6/ Keith Kreates
- 7/ Rainbow Junkie
- 8/ DRAWING WITH LIGHT
- 9/ It Goes On
- 10/ Dan Shehan Photography
- 11/ CHRIS BREEBAART PHOTOGRAPHY
- 12/ Renaissance Musings
- 13/ “There was a time”
- 14/ Year of Eating Fabulously
- 15/ RITVA’S ART – Monochrome Photography
- 16/ Sari’s Corner
- 17/ THE SHADY TREE
- 18/ Maverick Mist
- 19/ James Keegan
- 20/ Crow Canyon Journal
- 21/ REALIZATION
- 22/ ArtKorppi
- 23/ sabrina jones
- 24/ Clutter And Camera
- 25/ Taking One Day At A Time
- 26/ Captivate Me
- 27/ Stupidity Hole
- 28/ Leanne Cole
Monochrome Madness – Like it is Each Week
- 1/ EUGENIO OBBER
- 2/ EclipseOfTheMoon
- 3/ RAINY DAY REFLECTIONS
- 4/ Dawn Whitehand: Visual Artist
- 5/ Catrina Briscoe Photography
- 6/ Let There be Peace on Earth
- 7/ StillWalks
- 8/ Sliku svoju ljubim II
- 9/ MyBlog – solaner
- 10/ Cynthia M Voss
- 11/ Ms.Viks Photography
- 12/ Photographic Jewells
- 13/ THEPHOTOSEYE
- 14/ VDHPRODUCTIONS
- 15/ Eyes to Heart
- 16/ J.T. AVERY PHOTOGRAPHY
- 17/ THE WORLD IS A BOOK…
- 18/ XTREME24PHOTOGRAPHY
- 19/ MICHELLE LUNATO PHOTOGRAPHY
- 20/ jmeyersforeman photography
- 21/ Circadianreflections Blog
- 22/ John Feist Photography
- 23/ BRIGHTPIGMENTS
- 24/ daysandmonths
- 25/ Classical Gasbag
- 26/ Ludwig.Gallery
- 27/ SIX PIXX
Now, Monochrome Madness will continue next week and if you wish to participate and submit an image here is how you do it:-
- You must email me the image you want to include and if you have a blog or website, or somewhere else, please include the link. My email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
- The image size should be low res, so the largest side should be 1000 pixels or less.
- Please insert either your name or your blogs name in the file name.
- Remember I am on Australian time, so with GMT I am +11 hours at the moment, I publish my post on Wednesday morning.
- If you need more help with sending images, and get confused about time zones, etc, well, there is a great website called The World Clock, if you go to that and look at Melbourne time, if it’s before 6pm on Tuesday evening, then you can still send me images. If it’s after that time, you can send me an image, but it will be set aside for the following week.
- Remember to include a link to your blog or website.
- Please remember to resize your images, it is fairly simply, you just need to go into any editing software and usually under Image you will find, resize, scale, or image size, something like that and you can resize your image there. Change the dimensions to pixels and make the longest side 1000 pixels or smaller, hit return, and for most types of software that should change the other side automatically as well. Just remember to save it with a different name so you know it is the smaller version. If you have any problems, please contact me, I don’t mind helping out.
Please note you don’t have to be a WordPress blogger to be in this challenge, you can have a link to a Facebook page, a Flickr page, anywhere really, or no link. We just want to encourage people to do monochrome images, just for the madness of it. Just to let you know also, that as soon as the challenge is published, all emails and images you have sent me are deleted from my computer. I respect your copyright and would never keep any of the images.