Next week is our next theme so I hope you have all been getting out and getting your photos ready. I’ve going out and photographing bridges every where. I don’t think I have photographed so many before. I’ve found some great bridges, some bad ones, some in disrepair, some falling apart, some beautiful, some only half there and I have no idea what I am going to choose, you will have to wait.
If you have your image for the Bridges theme next week then email it to me, I’m looking forward to seeing them. I’ve already seen quite a few and they are looking good.
This is the fourth image I’ve done for this weeks MM. Not that there was anything wrong with them, but if you follow me on other social media sites then you have already seen them, so thought I might do something new. I took this image a couple of weeks ago and then forgot about it. Then when I went back and had another look and realized all the sheep were all looking at me, I knew I had to do this one for this week.
Don’t forget all the instructions on how to enter your own images are at the bottom of the post. If you have entered an image then please remember to check your image in the gallery, scroll down and see if anyone has left you any comments.
- 1/ sv-takeiteasy
- 2/ Its all coming back to me now by B.A
- 3/ JULIE POWELL – PHOTOGRAPHER & GRAPHIC ARTIST
- 4/ DRAWING WITH LIGHT
- 5/ Disperser Tracks
- 6/ GEOTOPOI
- 7/ COFFEE FUELS MY PHOTOGRAPHY!
- 8/ One Day | One Image
- 9/ Herman van Bon Photography
- 10/ MyBlog – solaner
- 11/ DECOCRAFTSDIGICRAFTS
- 12/ Dan Shehan Photography
- 13/ Rainbow Junkie
- 14/ A Meditative Journey with Saldage
- 15/ StillWalks
- 16/ brightpigments
- 17/ Sliku svoju ljubim II
- 18/ THE WORLD IS A BOOK…
- 19/ daysandmonths
- 20/ Rajiv Chopra
- 21/ Circadianreflections Blog
- 22/ Cardinal Guzman
- 23/ Lisa Chelkowski
- 24/ Maverick Mist
- 25/ “There was a time”
- 26/ RAINY DAY REFLECTIONS
- 27/ MICHELLE LUNATO PHOTOGRAPHY
- 28/ Crow Canyon Journal
- 29/ ARTKORPPI
- 30/ RITVA’S ART – MONOCHROME PHOTOGRAPHY
- 31/ rv adventures australia
- 32/ Stupidity Hole
- 33/ Eyes to Heart
- 34/ Photographs by Timothy S. Allen
- 35/ sabrina jones
- 36/ Snow’s Fissures and Fractures
- 37/ REFLECTIONS ON HALCYON POND
- 38/ The Quotidian Hudson
- 39/ Leanne Cole
Now, Monochrome Madness will continue next week and if you wish to participate and submit an image here is how you do it:-
- You must email me the image you want to include and if you have a blog or website, or somewhere else, please include the link. My email address is email@example.com
- The image size should be low res, so the largest side should be 1000 pixels or less.
- Please insert either your name or your blogs name in the file name.
- Remember I am on Australian time, so with GMT I am +11 hours at the moment, I publish my post on Wednesday morning.
- If you need more help with sending images, and get confused about time zones, etc, well, there is a great website called The World Clock, if you go to that and look at Melbourne time, if it’s before 6pm on Tuesday evening, then you can still send me images. If it’s after that time, you can send me an image, but it will be set aside for the following week.
- Remember to include a link to your blog or website.
- Please remember to resize your images, it is fairly simply, you just need to go into any editing software and usually under Image you will find, resize, scale, or image size, something like that and you can resize your image there. Change the dimensions to pixels and make the longest side 1000 pixels or smaller, hit return, and for most types of software that should change the other side automatically as well. Just remember to save it with a different name so you know it is the smaller version. If you have any problems, please contact me, I don’t mind helping out.
Please note you don’t have to be a WordPress blogger to be in this challenge, you can have a link to a Facebook page, a Flickr page, anywhere really, or no link. We just want to encourage people to do monochrome images, just for the madness of it. Just to let you know also, that as soon as the challenge is published, all emails and images you have sent me are deleted from my computer. I respect your copyright and would never keep any of the images.