Just one week to go and we will have been doing this for a whole year, seem incredible. So quickly next week, you need to go through all your images that you have sent to MM over the last year, and pick your favourite one and send it to me. You can, if you like put a gallery of all the images you have done, or a selection of them on your blog, the link you send me should be the link to that post if you are doing it. So there are two things you have to do, 1/ Send me your favourite MM image, and 2/ put a gallery on your blog and send the link to me.
I won’t be doing a gallery of my images, I did one recently and may just put a link to it. I will have a gallery on my blog of all your favourite images.
I took this image on Monday morning when I went to Mordialloc early to do some scouting and to look around the Marina there. Quite an amazing place and I got some lovely shots. I love the little boat in this and have put the colour version of it up on Facebook and Google+. I like the drama playing out between the sky and the boat in the sun. As it turned out about an hour later the sun went, the lightning started and we had a great thunder storm. Just what was needed to cool the place down after all the heat we’ve been getting.
Here is Laura Macky’s image for MM51, you can read about her image on here blog in this post, Slow and Steady – Monochrome Madness 51
Don’t forget all the instructions on how to enter your own images are at the bottom of the post. If you have entered an image then please remember to check your image in the gallery, scroll down and see if anyone has left you any comments.
- 1/ A few images, frozen into time
- 2/ Its all coming back to me now by B.A
- 3/ Disperser Tracks
- 4/ One Day | One Image
- 5/ gustaspandjeroo
- 6/ Filmbell
- 7/ JIM VAN ITERSON PHOTOGRAPHY
- 8/ Rainbow Junkie
- 9/ BRIGHTPIGMENTS
- 10/ Badfish Out of Water
- 11/ daysandmonths
- 12/ MyBlog – solaner
- 13/ MICHELLE LUNATO PHOTOGRAPHY
- 14/ rajivchopra
- 15/ Luis O. Gutierrez
- 17/ Eyes to Heart
- 18/ MARK KERTESZ PHOTOGRAPHY
- 19/ PK PHOTO OF THE DAY
- 20/ THE SHADY TREE
- 21/ ARTKORPPI
- 22/ Maverick Mist
- 23/ THEPHOTOSEYE
- 24/ CHRIS BREEBAART PHOTOGRAPHY
- 25/ RITVA’S ART – MONOCHROME PHOTOGRAPHY
- 26/ MITTENED HANDS
- 27/ DRAWING WITH LIGHT
- 28/ Snow’s Fissures and Fractures
- 29/ KIRSTEN AUFHAMMER
- 30/ My world through a camera lens
- 31/ Taking One Day At A Time
- 32/ She_Who_Hears
- 33/ Crow Canyon Journal
- 34/ Dan Shehan Photography
- 35/ Suzzanna
- 36/ Wendy Philip Photography
- 37/ DECOCRAFTSDIGICRAFTS
- 38/ James Keegan
- 39/ Photographs by Timothy S. Allen
- 40/ Saris Corner
- 41/ Photographic Jewells
- 42/ lisakimmorley.com
- 43/ Renaissance Musings
- 44/ The Quotidian Hudson
- 45/ thechangingpalette
- 46/ MUM… HOW MUCH LONGER?
- 47/ sabrina jones
- 48/ THE WORLD IS A BOOK…
- 49/ John Feist Photography
- 50/ jmeyersforeman photography
- 51/ The Hormonal Woman
- 52/ “There was a time”
- 53/ SIX PIXX
- 54/ Cooler Than Beans
- 55/ sv-takeiteasy
- 56/ Laura Macky
- 57/ Leanne Cole
Now, if you wish to participate and submit an image here is how you do it:-
- You must email me the image you want to include and if you have a blog or website, or somewhere else, please include the link. My email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
- The image size should be low res, so the largest side should be 1000 pixels or less.
- Please insert either your name or your blogs name in the file name.
- Remember I am on Australian time, so with GMT I am +11 hours at the moment, I publish my post on Wednesday morning.
- If you need more help with sending images, and get confused about time zones, etc, well, there is a great website called The World Clock, if you go to that and look at Melbourne time, if it’s before 6pm on Tuesday evening, then you can still send me images. If it’s after that time, you can send me an image, but it will be set aside for the following week.
- Remember to include a link to your blog or website.
- Please remember to resize your images, it is fairly simply, you just need to go into any editing software and usually under Image you will find, resize, scale, or image size, something like that and you can resize your image there. Change the dimensions to pixels and make the longest side 1000 pixels or smaller, hit return, and for most types of software that should change the other side automatically as well. Just remember to save it with a different name so you know it is the smaller version. If you have any problems, please contact me, I don’t mind helping out.
Please note you don’t have to be a WordPress blogger to be in this challenge, you can have a link to a Facebook page, a Flickr page, anywhere really, or no link. We just want to encourage people to do monochrome images, just for the madness of it. Just to let you know also, that as soon as the challenge is published, all emails and images you have sent me are deleted from my computer. I respect your copyright and would never keep any of the images.