There have been a few emails asking me about the next theme and when it is. Next week is theme week. So I hope you have planned what you are going to do for the letter K. There are so many options and I’ve received quite a few already. I’m still working on mine, but I know I will have something by next week.
So remember for MM 2-17 it is a theme. Anything starting with the letter K.
Shall we take a look at this week.
I spent a lovely day in the country the other day. I went with a friend and we went to so many places. Initially we kept stopping and we realized we were never going to get anywhere, or least to where we wanted to go. Still, we had fun and we will do this some more. This is the Viaduct bridge for the train in Malmsbury. It is an amazing bridge built around the 1880’s.
Don’t forget all the instructions on how to enter your own images are at the bottom of the post. If you have entered an image then please remember to check your image in the gallery, scroll down and see if anyone has left you any comments.
- 1/ Its all coming back to me now by B.A
- 2/ Rainbow Junkie
- 3/ GEOTOPOI
- 4/ Disperser Tracks
- 5/ One Day | One Image
- 6/ sv-takeiteasy
- 7/ Aloada Bobbins
- 8/ DECOCRAFTSDIGICRAFTS
- 9/ whataboutawaterbottle
- 10/ JULIE POWELL – PHOTOGRAPHER & GRAPHIC ARTIST
- 11/ Santa’s Reindeer
- 12/ MyBlog – solaner
- 13/ Sliku svoju ljubim II
- 14/ THEPHOTOSEYE
- 15/ A Meditative Journey with Saldage
- 16/ Renaissance Musings
- 17/ THE WORLD IS A BOOK…
- 18/ Clutter And Camera Photographer
- 19/ Dan Shehan Photography
- 20/ Drawing with Light
- 21/ Eyes to Heart
- 22/ Maverick Mist
- 23/ James Keegan
- 24/ Ms.Viks Photography
- 25/ Crow Canyon Journal
- 26/ MICHELLE LUNATO PHOTOGRAPHY
- 27/ daysandmonths
- 28/ Stupidity Hole
- 29/ Sari’s Corner
- 30/ John Feist Photography
- 31/ France Leclerc
- 32/ The Quotidian Hudson
- 33/ Photographs by Timothy S. Allen
- 34/ sabrina jones
- 35/ Snow’s Fissures and Fractures
- 36/ “There was a time”
- 37/ Circadianreflections Blog
- 38/ Captivate Me
- 39/ Leanne Cole
Now, Monochrome Madness will continue next week and if you wish to participate and submit an image here is how you do it:-
- You must email me the image you want to include and if you have a blog or website, or somewhere else, please include the link. My email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
- The image size should be low res, so the largest side should be 1000 pixels or less.
- Please insert either your name or your blogs name in the file name.
- Remember I am on Australian time, so with GMT I am +11 hours at the moment, I publish my post on Wednesday morning.
- If you need more help with sending images, and get confused about time zones, etc, well, there is a great website called The World Clock, if you go to that and look at Melbourne time, if it’s before 6pm on Tuesday evening, then you can still send me images. If it’s after that time, you can send me an image, but it will be set aside for the following week.
- Remember to include a link to your blog or website.
- Please remember to resize your images, it is fairly simply, you just need to go into any editing software and usually under Image you will find, resize, scale, or image size, something like that and you can resize your image there. Change the dimensions to pixels and make the longest side 1000 pixels or smaller, hit return, and for most types of software that should change the other side automatically as well. Just remember to save it with a different name so you know it is the smaller version. If you have any problems, please contact me, I don’t mind helping out.
Please note you don’t have to be a WordPress blogger to be in this challenge, you can have a link to a Facebook page, a Flickr page, anywhere really, or no link. We just want to encourage people to do monochrome images, just for the madness of it. Just to let you know also, that as soon as the challenge is published, all emails and images you have sent me are deleted from my computer. I respect your copyright and would never keep any of the images.