One week to go to the next theme which is Water. I hope you have all been out experimenting with images of water. I feel like I’ve been out doing nothing but water. The new filters are partly responsible for that. I have already started getting images for it and I have to say they are good. Some great interpretations of the theme. I bet you can’t wait to see them, but you will have to wait, until next week that is.
If you want to take part then please send your images to me in the usual way, all details are below.
Shall we take a look at the images for this week?
My image for the week. It is one I took last weekend in the city of the Seafarers Bridge using my new Formatt Hitech Firecrest 16 filter. I wanted to try it out along the river in the city. It is quite amazing, where it was bright sunlight and I was doing 6 minute exposures. It was a little bit too long really, but I don’t have a lot of experience using the filters, I am sure I will get better.
Don’t forget all the instructions on how to enter your own images are at the bottom of the post. If you have entered an image then please remember to check your image in the gallery, scroll down and see if anyone has left you any comments.
- 1/ Its all coming back to me now by B.A
- 2/ MyBlog – solaner
- 3/ Disperser Tracks
- 4/ One Day | One Image
- 5/ Ms.Viks Photography
- 6/ sv-takeiteasy
- 7/ Rainbow Junkie
- 8/ GEOTOPOI
- 9/ Deb’s world
- 10/ THE WORLD IS A BOOK…
- 11/ Things Understood
- 12/ MICHELLE LUNATO PHOTOGRAPHY
- 13/ THE SHADY TREE
- 14/ Buried Photos
- 15/ rajivchopra
- 16/ It Goes On
- 17/ JULIE POWELL – PHOTOGRAPHER & GRAPHIC ARTIST
- 18/ THEPHOTOSEYE
- 19/ brightpigments
- 20/ Dan Shehan Photography
- 21/ thechangingpalette
- 22/ Lisa Chelkowski
- 23/ James Keegan
- 24/ Maverick Mist
- 25/ IT’S COMPLICATED
- 26/ RAINY DAY REFLECTIONS
- 27/ DECOCRAFTSDIGICRAFTS
- 28/ Wendy Philip Photography
- 29/ Crow Canyon Journal
- 30/ daysandmonths
- 31/ Stupidity Hole
- 32/ Renaissance Musings
- 33/ Sliku svoju ljubim II
- 34/ Ritva Sillanmäki
- 35/ sabrina jones
- 36/ Sari’s Corner
- 37/ COFFEE FUELS MY PHOTOGRAPHY!
- 38/ Circadianreflections Blog
- 39/ Truels’ Blog
- 40/ ARTKORPPI
- 41/ Photographs by Timothy S. Allen
- 42/ “There was a time”
- 43/ John Feist Photography
- 44/ Leanne Cole
Now, Monochrome Madness will continue next week and if you wish to participate and submit an image here is how you do it:-
- You must email me the image you want to include and if you have a blog or website, or somewhere else, please include the link. My email address is email@example.com
- The image size should be low res, so the largest side should be 1000 pixels or less.
- Please insert either your name or your blogs name in the file name.
- Remember I am on Australian time, so with GMT I am +11 hours at the moment, I publish my post on Wednesday morning.
- If you need more help with sending images, and get confused about time zones, etc, well, there is a great website called The World Clock, if you go to that and look at Melbourne time, if it’s before 6pm on Tuesday evening, then you can still send me images. If it’s after that time, you can send me an image, but it will be set aside for the following week.
- Remember to include a link to your blog or website.
- Please remember to resize your images, it is fairly simply, you just need to go into any editing software and usually under Image you will find, resize, scale, or image size, something like that and you can resize your image there. Change the dimensions to pixels and make the longest side 1000 pixels or smaller, hit return, and for most types of software that should change the other side automatically as well. Just remember to save it with a different name so you know it is the smaller version. If you have any problems, please contact me, I don’t mind helping out.
Please note you don’t have to be a WordPress blogger to be in this challenge, you can have a link to a Facebook page, a Flickr page, anywhere really, or no link. We just want to encourage people to do monochrome images, just for the madness of it. Just to let you know also, that as soon as the challenge is published, all emails and images you have sent me are deleted from my computer. I respect your copyright and would never keep any of the images.