In the last month I’ve been seeing bridges from all around the world. Some of them I have seen before and some I haven’t. It has been really amazing to see them all. I am sure you are all going to enjoy them as well.
I have to pick a theme for next month, MM 2-26 and the thing that kept coming back to me was URBAN.
So that is the next them. Remember it isn’t until next month, the first Wednesday of September, I will be in the USA then, so please, if you can have your images ready before I go that would be fantastic. In fact, I’m going to say this time that you have to send your photos for this theme by the 28th of August.
Urban doesn’t have to be city, I think of it as where people are, so towns or cities will fit the brief.
Mine was a bridge or what is left of one. We found it driving around the countryside. It was a railway bridge until they decided to dam the area and then it was too low. So the top part, where the train would have done, has been remove or washed away. I suspect they were removed before it went under water.
Don’t forget all the instructions on how to enter your own images are at the bottom of the post. If you have entered an image then please remember to check your image in the gallery, scroll down and see if anyone has left you any comments.
- 1/ PATCALLAHANPHOTOGRAPHY
- 2/ Click Bucket List
- 3/ BEN’S BLOG
- 4/ Its all coming back to me now by B.A
- 5/ sv-takeiteasy
- 6/ VDHProductions
- 7/ JULIE POWELL – PHOTOGRAPHER & GRAPHIC ARTIST
- 8/ Captivate Me
- 9/ DRAWING WITH LIGHT
- 10/ DECOCRAFTSDIGICRAFTS
- 11/ A Meditative Journey with Saldage
- 12/ Paul Melling Photography
- 13/ Dan Shehan Photography
- 14/ COFFEE FUELS MY PHOTOGRAPHY!
- 15/ Disperser Tracks
- 16/ GEOTOPOI
- 17/ daysandmonths
- 18/ JIM VAN ITERSON PHOTOGRAPHY
- 19/ THE SHADY TREE
- 20/ My Photographic Life
- 21/ Rainbow Junkie
- 22/ MyBlog – solaner
- 23/ brightpigments
- 24/ URSA PHOTOGRAPHY
- 25/ Mar Bucag
- 26/ RITVA’S ART – MONOCHROME PHOTOGRAPHY
- 27/ PARROT EXPOSED
- 28/ Crow Canyon Journal
- 29/ Wild Daffodil
- 30/ MICHELLE LUNATO PHOTOGRAPHY
- 31/ Lisa Chelkowski
- 32/ Maverick Mist
- 34/ RAINY DAY REFLECTIONS
- 35/ Circadianreflections Blog
- 36/ Rajiv Chopra
- 37/ Ms.Viks Photography
- 38/ THE WORLD IS A BOOK…
- 39/ The Quotidian Hudson
- 40/ Stupidity Hole
- 41/ “There was a time”
- 42/ sabrina jones
- 43/ Snow’s Fissures and Fractures
- 44/ ARTKORPPI
- 45/ Cardinal Guzman
- 46/ Clutter And Camera Photographer
- 47/ Photographs by Timothy S. Allen
- 48/ didonablog
- 49/ Leanne Cole
Now, Monochrome Madness will continue next week and if you wish to participate and submit an image here is how you do it:-
- You must email me the image you want to include and if you have a blog or website, or somewhere else, please include the link. My email address is email@example.com
- The image size should be low res, so the largest side should be 1000 pixels or less.
- Please insert either your name or your blogs name in the file name.
- Remember I am on Australian time, so with GMT I am +11 hours at the moment, I publish my post on Wednesday morning.
- If you need more help with sending images, and get confused about time zones, etc, well, there is a great website called The World Clock, if you go to that and look at Melbourne time, if it’s before 6pm on Tuesday evening, then you can still send me images. If it’s after that time, you can send me an image, but it will be set aside for the following week.
- Remember to include a link to your blog or website.
- Please remember to resize your images, it is fairly simply, you just need to go into any editing software and usually under Image you will find, resize, scale, or image size, something like that and you can resize your image there. Change the dimensions to pixels and make the longest side 1000 pixels or smaller, hit return, and for most types of software that should change the other side automatically as well. Just remember to save it with a different name so you know it is the smaller version. If you have any problems, please contact me, I don’t mind helping out.
Please note you don’t have to be a WordPress blogger to be in this challenge, you can have a link to a Facebook page, a Flickr page, anywhere really, or no link. We just want to encourage people to do monochrome images, just for the madness of it. Just to let you know also, that as soon as the challenge is published, all emails and images you have sent me are deleted from my computer. I respect your copyright and would never keep any of the images.