Can’t believe this is the 5th week, and from what I can tell lots of people are really enjoying it, me too. So on with the post, don’t forget instructions on how to submit your own images will be featured at the end of this post.
I had to try using the macro lens for one of these. We have a very old typewriter here and I set it up yesterday to see if I could get some photos of it before I had to send the Macro back. I got some lovely images, but this was my favourite. I liked the abstract aspect of it, and I did do quite a bit of work to it. It was also done with Silver Efex and then I did further work to it. I decided to make it sepia as I thought that would help with the old style feel I was going for.
Laura Macky has posted her image for the challenge this week as well in her post called Against All Odds. It took my breath away when I first saw it. If you want more information on what Laura has done or what she has to say about her image, then go to the post featuring the image, Against All Odds.
I have been getting emails all week with lots of monochrome images. There is such a great variety again, and I will now put them into a gallery for you, and once again, will put the links to their blogs underneath.
- 1/ MICHAEL GOIMA
- 2/ Quarksire
- 3/ the foto genius
- 4/ terrairrornita
- 5/ divyachasingthelight
- 6/ Robyn Graham Photography
- 7/ NEVER CLIP MY WINGS
- 8/ Pictures by me Claire Romanini
- 9/ The Shady Tree
- 10/ thechangingpalette
- 11/ MyBlog – solaner
- 12/ Cardinal Guzman
- 13/ Leanne Cole
- 14/ Six Pixx
- 15/ Brooklyn Bystander
- 16/ EdMooneyPhotography
- 17/ The Future Is Papier Mâché
- 18/ Blinded by Light
- 19/ KKEITH, PHOTOGRAPHER: THE PHOTOBLOG
- 20/ The Weekly Minute
- 21/ 18 MILLION PIXELS
- 22/ ETCETERA ETCETERA ETCETERA
- 23/ Fine Arts Journal
- 24/ FINISTERRE
- 25/ Jamie Christine Photography
- 26/ Laura Macky
Now, if you wish to participate and submit an image here is how you do it:-
- You must email me the image you want to include and if you have a blog or website, or somewhere else, please include the link. My email address is email@example.com
- The image size should be as small as it can be, so the largest side should be 1000 pixels or less.
- You have until the following Tuesday morning to get your entries to me. Remember I am on Australian time, so with GMT I am +11 hours at the moment, I publish my post on Wednesday morning.
- Remember to include a link to your blog or website.
Just to let you know also, that as soon as the challenge is published, all emails and images you have sent me are deleted from my computer. I respect your copyright and would never keep any of the images.