Last week’s theme was great. It was fantastic to hear all the comments and how people found the K entries. I’ve heard from some that they were stumped on a few, and then others were great.
Just a reminder that the next Monochrome Madness theme is Bridges, and it is going to be the first week of August, MM 2-22.
Shall we take a look at MM for this week?
On the weekend I went to Point Lonsdale for the sunrise. As you can see there wasn’t one, it was too overcast, however I loved the clouds. They were like long exposure clouds but they were natural. I kept trying to get the best images with them. I liked this one looking down the pier with the clouds above.
Don’t forget all the instructions on how to enter your own images are at the bottom of the post. If you have entered an image then please remember to check your image in the gallery, scroll down and see if anyone has left you any comments.
- 1/ Its all coming back to me now by B.A
- 2/ mar bucag | photography
- 3/ COFFEE FUELS MY PHOTOGRAPHY!
- 4/ GEOTOPOI
- 5/ One Day | One Image
- 6/ PATCALLAHANPHOTOGRAPHY
- 7/ Rainbow Junkie
- 8/ INTROVERSION, INC.
- 9/ sv-takeiteasy
- 10/ DECOCRAFTSDIGICRAFTS
- 11/ Dan Shehan Photography
- 12/ MyBlog – solaner
- 13/ Rajiv Chopra
- 14/ THE SHADY TREE
- 15/ THE WORLD IS A BOOK…
- 16/ A Meditative Journey with Saldage
- 17/ Lisa Chelkowski
- 18/ Drawing with Light
- 19/ Maverick Mist
- 20/ Ms.Viks Photography
- 21/ Disperser Tracks
- 22/ James Keegan
- 23/ RAINY DAY REFLECTIONS
- 24/ Circadianreflections Blog
- 25/ Eyes to Heart
- 26/ Crow Canyon Journal
- 27/ JULIE POWELL – PHOTOGRAPHER & GRAPHIC ARTIST
- 28/ Stupidity Hole
- 29/ daysandmonths
- 30/ sabrina jones
- 31/ Clutter And Camera Photographer
- 32/ “There was a time”
- 33/ Snow’s Fissures and Fractures
- 34/ ARTKORPPI
- 35/ The Quotidian Hudson
- 36/ Renaissance Musings
- 37/ Photographs by Timothy S. Allen
- 38/ RITVA’S ART – MONOCHROME PHOTOGRAPHY
- 39/ Leanne Cole
Now, Monochrome Madness will continue next week and if you wish to participate and submit an image here is how you do it:-
- You must email me the image you want to include and if you have a blog or website, or somewhere else, please include the link. My email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
- The image size should be low res, so the largest side should be 1000 pixels or less.
- Please insert either your name or your blogs name in the file name.
- Remember I am on Australian time, so with GMT I am +11 hours at the moment, I publish my post on Wednesday morning.
- If you need more help with sending images, and get confused about time zones, etc, well, there is a great website called The World Clock, if you go to that and look at Melbourne time, if it’s before 6pm on Tuesday evening, then you can still send me images. If it’s after that time, you can send me an image, but it will be set aside for the following week.
- Remember to include a link to your blog or website.
- Please remember to resize your images, it is fairly simply, you just need to go into any editing software and usually under Image you will find, resize, scale, or image size, something like that and you can resize your image there. Change the dimensions to pixels and make the longest side 1000 pixels or smaller, hit return, and for most types of software that should change the other side automatically as well. Just remember to save it with a different name so you know it is the smaller version. If you have any problems, please contact me, I don’t mind helping out.
Please note you don’t have to be a WordPress blogger to be in this challenge, you can have a link to a Facebook page, a Flickr page, anywhere really, or no link. We just want to encourage people to do monochrome images, just for the madness of it. Just to let you know also, that as soon as the challenge is published, all emails and images you have sent me are deleted from my computer. I respect your copyright and would never keep any of the images.